Property Transfers

Selling or buying a home? Be sure to notify the Water Department.

frozen faucet

Seasonal Services

The Harwich Water Department offers seasonal service to ensure that the water meter and service do not freeze during the cold winter months.

Digging with shovel

Before You Dig

State laws require anyone who digs to notify utility companies before starting.

Additional Resources