Address Change and Contact Information Updates

To update your contact information, please complete the form below in its entirety. If you are changing your service address, please see the Property Transfers page. 

Notification System Reminders

1. Water Department Voice Broadcast System - The Water Department uses an internal voice broadcast system to notify our customers in the event of water emergency or water-related issue. Your primary phone record is used for the broadcast. We ask that you keep this record current and if you wish to opt out, please make note in the comment section below or contact our office at 508-432-0304.

2. The Town of Harwich uses a mass communication service. If you have created a subscription, we want to remind you to keep your records current.  To do this, log in to your subscription.  If you have not yet subscribed, subscribe now.

Address Change Form
This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots. (see: Enter the letters from the image above in the box below.