Water Main Installation

Harwich Water Department performs all residential/commercial water service installations. Only approved water main installers may be used for all private water main installations. Please note: Upon approval, all private water installations require a trench permit (either filed with Water or Highway) and completed application. All related fees must be paid prior to any work being started.