New Vendor Requirements

New Vendor Form  |  Insurance Requirements  |  W-9 Form

PRIOR to securing goods or services or awarding a vendor contract a new vendor form, a W-9 form and certificate of insurance is required to establish a vendor account with the Town of Harwich.

Please complete and email the following forms to Comptroller, Sandra Sieger at

1. New Vendor Form

2. W-9 Form

3. Certificate of Insurance based on Insurance Requirements

Thank you, and we look forward to doing business with you!

Harwich Water Department