Please find our list of available forms below.  Be sure to check out Services section to learn more about the Department Services, many which require a form to be submitted.  

Property Transfer Form

Water Service Application

Water Main Application

Abandon Water Service Form

Abatement Application

Address Change

Backflow Design Data Sheet

Demo Form, Remove all

Irrigation Installation Request Form

Meter Test Request Form

Seasonal Lockbox Install Form

Service Tight Protection Plan Enrollment

Trench Permit Form

Voice Broadcast System Registration